As we enter a future of increased physical isolation finding skilful ways to connect online as a Sheffield Sangha is becoming more important.
Slack is a simple way for all the Sangha to stay connected and to find out about upcoming events and Centre news.
Contact us to sign up.
- Sangha night will be on zoom only from Tuesday November 10 and tonight’s Sangha night will be the last hybrid one for now
- No Mitra groups, chapters, work teams or other groups can meet at the centre including in the garden
- Newcomers courses will move online
- Morning meditations at 7:30 in the Great Hall on weekdays
- Sunday morning meditation sessions will continue through November and December
'Life, but not as we know it'
An evening of talks, discussion, meditation and ritual exploring the current Sangha night theme. Sangha night is open to those who have completed our Introductory Course (not suitable for newcomers).
Online only…. for now.